Michigan Drug Crime Attorneys
Drug Crimes Lawyers in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Grand Rapids, and Throughout Michigan Providing Legal Counsel for Those Arrested for Intent, Manufacture, Possession, or Distribution
If you have been charged with any drug crime, it is critical that you consult with the Michigan drug crime attorneys at Grabel & Associates who will aggressively protect and defend your legal rights and freedom. Whether you have been arrested for manufacturing, possession, selling, trafficking or possession with intent to deliver, the penalties you face if convicted are extremely serious. Our primary concern is to protect your legal rights and have the charges against you dismissed or reduced, lessening the negative impact to your life. From minor offenses such as possession of marijuana to manufacturing methamphetamine or drug trafficking, we understand the seriousness of all drug crimes in Michigan and the penalties that may be enforced.
As one of the most recognized law firms in Michigan, Grabel & Associates has a proven track record and the aggressive approach necessary to protect our clients from harsh criminal penalties. Our Michigan drug crime lawyers have obtained positive outcomes for thousands of clients charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses. Our extensive experience and skill allow us to provide solid, effective legal representation for our clients. Contact us today so that we can begin working on an effective defense on your behalf.
You Have Questions? Our Top Rated Attorneys Have Answers
- Can I keep a drug charge off my child's record?
- Does a drug conviction mean that I will have to spend time in jail?
- How will a drug crime conviction on my record affect my future?
- The police say I was intending to distribute the drugs found in my possession, but they were for my personal use. What is the difference?
- Is it a crime if I was found to have drug paraphernalia in my possession, but not actual drugs?
- Is it true that the police say they can take my possessions because they were purchased with proceeds from a drug crime?
- Is it legal for the police to search my car, home, or person?
- Will a drug conviction affect my driver's license?
- How will multiple drug crime convictions affect my record?
- Do I need a lawyer if I am being questioned in a drug crime?
- What should I do if the police find my friends drugs in my car?
Michigan Drug Crime Lawyer Across the State of Michigan Including Detroit, Grand Rapids and Lansing
Michigan and federal drug laws give substantial power to prosecutors and law enforcement all over our country today. Ultimately, this often results in individuals who are innocent or simply casual users spending time behind bars for extensive periods of time because of overzealous prosecutors. When you need a Michigan drug crime defense lawyer who is competent and dedicated to defending you from serious drug charges, our professionals take no shortcuts and provide unparalleled legal guidance and representation.
Exceptional Legal Counsel for Clients Charged with Drug Possession, Sale or Manufacturing
Our criminal defense attorneys represent clients who have been arrested for or charged with:
- Sale, trafficking or distribution of drugs
- Possession of drugs or possession with intent to sell
- Manufacturing and/or cultivation of drugs
- Violation of medical marijuana laws
The type and amount of drug involved in your situation will play a key role in the penalties you will face if convicted. Our Michigan drug crime attorneys have provided legal support and guidance for clients charged with crimes involving narcotics, controlled substances, and other types of drugs including:
- Heroin, oxycodone and other opiates
- Marijuana (pot, weed)
- Cocaine (crack)
- Ecstasy and other "designer" drugs
- Hallucinogens (mushrooms, LSD)
- Controlled & Prescription drugs (Vicodin, Benzos, Oxycontin)
Tough Litigators for Those Charged with Serious Drug Offenses
Although they may present as though they are trying to be helpful, police are not on your side. Their primary objective is to collect evidence that will be used against you - and unfortunately, they will frequently use questionable tactics to achieve this objective, including illegal searches when gathering evidence or tricky interrogation tactics. At Grabel & Associates, our Michigan drug crime defense lawyers are skilled negotiators who work to help our clients avoid jail time by working with prosecutors to secure plea agreements and other solutions. Probation, drug counseling and home detention are some of the alternatives to spending time behind bars. However, intense preparation and investigation are essential as we prepare every case as though it were going to trial and are ready to litigate when negotiation is not effective.
If you are charged with any drug crime in the state of Michigan, our drug crime defense attorneys are ready to fight on your behalf. We know that clients arrested for these types of offenses, particularly first-time offenders, often experience trauma and fear. You are in difficult and unfamiliar legal territory, and don't know where to turn. At Grabel & Associates, we work vigorously to ensure that your reputation, privacy rights and liberties are upheld, helping you avoid jail time and steep monetary penalties. Contact us now for a free consultation, or call us toll free at 1-800-342-7896. We are available 24 hour a day, seven days a week to discuss your case.