Michigan CPS Lawyer for Drug Offenses
The state of Michigan has severe penalties in place for those found guilty of committing a drug crime. On top of jail time and large fines, you could also face a CPS investigation and potentially have your children taken away from you. If you or someone you love has been accused of a drug crime, hiring a drug crime defense attorney is the first step in fighting back. An attorney will help you navigate the investigation process and set you up to receive the best available outcome.
Our team has been successfully defending those accused of drug crimes in Michigan for over 15 years. We’re willing to step in at any stage of your case and will help you fight to maintain your parental rights and protect your family throughout every step of the way. Contact us today for a free initial case consultation. A member of our staff is available 24/7 to review the details of your case and answer any questions you may have.
CPS Involvement in Drug Crime Cases
If you are a parent that has been accused of involvement in a drug crime case, CPS may begin an investigation. Case workers often show up at your front door without warning, so it’s important for you and your family to be prepared beforehand and know your rights. If you get a knock at your door, you don’t have to let the CPS worker inside to speak with your children and you can choose not to answer their questions. Be polite, but know that you are allowed to contact your attorney. If you want more information about how to handle a CPS investigation, contact our defense firm today.
Our attorneys are familiar with CPS investigations and have prepared numerous clients for the process. We’ll protect you from overzealous CPS workers and do everything in our power to shield you and your family from interactions that could add to your stress and confusion. In many cases, we can handle the majority of your interactions with CPS, so you rarely have to deal directly with case workers. If you’re interested in our services, contact our firm today for more information.
Fighting Drug Charges During a CPS Investigation
When a parent is under investigation for committing a drug crime, officials often call CPS and ask them to investigate. If you are innocent, don’t make the mistake of assuming the truth will come out. It’s important to remember that CPS workers are not trying to prove your innocence, they’re trying to prove your guilt. Bringing a lawyer on to aggressively battle on your behalf will give you the best shot at justice. If you want to keep your family together and protect yourself from the ramifications of a guilty verdict, contact Grabel & Associates as soon as possible.
The more time we have to devote to your case, the better your chances are at receiving your desired results. For more information about how our services can benefit you in your drug crime case, contact us today via phone or online contact form.
Our Approach to CPS Investigations in Michigan
Our staff understands the importance of keeping your family together. We’ll work to prove your innocence, while keeping your future in mind throughout the process. We’re trained to handle drug crime cases, as well as CPS investigations, so every aspect of your case is covered. When you first connect with us, we’ll work through your goals and help you determine the how to proceed in your drug crime case. For more information about our approach and how we can protect you from CPS workers, pick up the phone and call 1-800-342-7896. We’re available around the clock to help you start your fight for freedom.
Contact Us for 24/7 CPS Defense
To speak with a skilled case analyst, fill out our online contact form or call us now. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide you with a free initial case consultation. If you have any questions or would like to review our winning track record in drug crime cases, don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Child Protection Law for Drug Crimes in Michigan
- The Reasons Why CPS Can Investigate You
- Mandated Reporters During Drug Crimes in Michigan
- Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting During Drug Crimes
- Child Protective Services Investigation Process in Michigan Drug Crimes
- What to Do If CPS Is Investigating You
- Best Advice for Preparing for a CPS Investigation After Drug Crime Charges
- Indicators of Child Abuse or Neglect - What is Child Abuse and Neglect?
- How to Handle a CPS Officer at Your Door
- CPS Lie Detector Test in Michigan
- Differences in Laws for CPS Case Worker vs. Police Gathering Evidence
- Why Can CPS Remove My Child from My Home During a Drug Offense?
- CPS Claims Abuse and Neglect in Michigan
- Child Exploitation in Michigan
- Child Abandonment During Drug Crimes
- CPS - Child Abuse and Neglect Central Registry in Michigan
- Child Endangerment During Drug Crimes in Michigan
- CPS Process in Michigan Drug Crime Cases
- Pretrial and Pleas Proceedings of CPS Investigation
- Preliminary Hearing of CPS Investigation in Michigan
- Dispositional Hearings of CPS Investigation in Michigan
- Adjudicatory Hearing CPS Investigations for Drug Offenses
- Child Left at Home Under Court Jurisdiction in Michigan
- Child Placement During Drug Crimes - Temporary and Permanently
- Temporary Removal of Child for Safety
- Termination of Parental Rights / Post Termination Review
- CPS Harassment Lawyer for Drug Crime Offenses
- CPS Caseworker Competency in Michigan
- False Allegation by Child or Reporters to CPS in Michigan